REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 30th, 2023 AT 3:00pm
REGISTER EARLY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Early Bird Registration closes on July 3, 2023. After July 3rd, registration goes up
All registration will continue to be online only.
Please read the information below carefully.
Hockey Canada has upgraded the registration platform. Everyone will need to be able to log in with their password to register. There are help options on the website itself. It is extremely user friendly.
All registration must be completed online. Payment must be made online through your account.
The parent respect in sport course is still required for all players, as well as a birth certificate and proof of address for all new players. If your address has changed and does not match the driver's license already on your child's profile please upload a new one.
If you are registering a new player you are now able to create their profile yourself. You are required to upload a birth certificate and proof of residency (a driver's license is preferred) to your child's account in addition to completing the respect in sport. Please see the "if you are new to hockey page".
If you are registering a goalie please make sure you click goalie as the preferred position or there is a chance they will not be able to play the position. It is also very important to point out when you have siblings/twins that need to be placed on the same team together.
You must register for House League in order to try out for a Select team (U10, U11, U13 & U15)
If you are new to Clarington Thunder and played for a different association last season please email [email protected] to be transferred over to us.
Unfortunately, player, coach and friend requests will not be entertained at this time.
Any questions you may have in regards to registration please email the office [email protected]
The office is in off season hours and only "in" 2 days a week. Emails will be answered on those two days only.
- If you register after September 8th, 2023 you will be charged the late fee and placed on a wait list. Spots are not guaranteed after September 8th, 2023.
- All refunds must be requested by email to the office [email protected]
- Registration cancellation up until August 31st, 2023 is subject to a $50 administration fee with the balance of the registration fee being refunded.
- Registration cancellation requested between September 1st and September 30th, 2023 is subject to a $150 administration fee with the balance of the registration being refunded.
- Registration cancellation requested between October 1st and October 31st will be handled on an individual basis with an administration fee, fees incurred for ice times and other considerations.
- No refunds will be given on or after November 1st, 2023
|| Years Born
|| Early Bird Fee
(May 30-July 3)
(July 4 - Sept 8)
| Late Fee
|| 2017, 2018
|| 2013, 2014
|| 2011, 2012
|| 2009, 2010
|| 2006, 2007, 2008
For any other questions please be sure to check the board member listings to see who best to contact.