Arena Protocol Updates as of December 2021
- Self-screening and contact tracing must be done when entering the arena
- Line up 30 mins ahead and enter as a group (leaving time to complete contact tracing)
- Players 10 and under can have one parent accompany them in. Older players are to go in with bench staff.
- Changerooms will be open. If you have concerns about your player dressing independently, please dress before coming to the arena. Coaches can assist with skate tying. We are encouraging independence as much as possible for players aged 10+.
- Spectators are allowed in 10 minutes ahead. We are limited to 50% capacity. Municipal staff will notify us if we are over capacity. Please limit spectators.
- 2009 and up spectators must show proof of vaccination (not required of 2009+ players at entry as they will be tracked separately)
- Spectators must be in the stands -- not outside the dressing rooms. No loitering or gathering will be permitted. Please leave immediately after your ice time.
- Masks must be worn at all times, including dressing rooms. Skaters can remove their mask as they enter the ice.
- Washrooms will be open.
- Water fountains will be available for water bottle filling.
COVID Screening Form - This form must be filled out by everyone entering the arena.
COVID-19 Self-Screening for Entry to Recreation Facilities (arcgis.com)
OMHA Vaccine Policy